Contact Us for a Restoration/ Repair Estimate
Please be sure to include high quality images of your item(s).
Good photos will help us to give you the most accurate estimates.
- place the item in a well lit space without clutter
- use a white-colored or natural light source if possible
- make sure to photograph all damage.
- always provide images of the back, bottom, and inside of items so we can better understand the materials, construction, etc.
- provide a mix of images that show the entire item as well as damage details.
- if possible, name your image files with descriptive titles. For example: Chip on Rim.jpg
The Rhode Island Antiques Mall combines a beautiful retail space, a stellar reputation and years of experience to help you get the most out of your antiques and collectibles.